Top email services providers to streamline your communication
Businesses often need to send different emails in bulk to create awareness, send offers, and so on. It’s important you make sure that all your emails are delivered perfectly. Email services providers can help you send emails in bulk with just a single click. Now, first, let’s look at some of the interesting statistics related to email marketing.
- By 2025, the number of email users is estimated to grow to 4.6 billion which is more than half of the world population.
- The number of emails is expected to increase to 376.4 billion daily emails in 2025.
- The average expected ROI is $40 for every $1 you spend on email marketing.
- The average email open rate is 19.7% and the average open rate for welcome emails is 68.6%.
- Every 2 out of 3 marketers use email marketing to send content organically.
Presently, there are many best email service providers available in the market. You can choose from the different email providers for your business as per your specific needs. Here, in this blog, we will tell you in detail about the most popular email providers. We are sure this information will help you select the best email services provider for your business.
List of best email services providers
In this section, you will get detailed information about the best email services like their pricing and features.
Gmail is one of the most popular email services used by majority of the marketers. It can be accessed through the web and offers many third-party integrations. You can easily send and receive emails once you have created your Gmail account.
Key features of Gmail email services
- You can schedule emails to be sent at a specific time and customize your notifications.
- You can send large attachments in emails through Google Drive.
- You can open and view attachments without opening emails.
- It has a nudge feature that allows you to follow up and respond to messages quickly.
- It comes with a smart compose that helps you to complete your emails faster.
- The starred category enables you to arrange and highlight important emails.
- You can use your corporate domain for your email address.
- It has business-oriented migration tools that enable you to import emails from Outlook, Exchange, and Lotus.
- Gmail offers good security and you can even send or receive money through your email. It has a confidential mode that allows you to set an expiry time for your messages.
- You can also customize the amount of time you want to undo sent emails and auto-advance through your inbox.
- It can sometimes get slow while loading.
- Arranging and managing different folders can get difficult with it.
Gmail provides you with 15GB of free storage. However, it is also used by Google Drive, Google Photos, and other Google tools.
Outlook is one of the best email providers free offered by Microsoft. You get a wide range of features in this email service. It can also be integrated with many business-friendly applications. Additionally, it offers a calendar, task manager, and customizable features.
Key features of Outlook email services
- It allows you to create new meetings and tasks right from the inbox without Windows switching.
- You can easily share and assign tasks to your team members. Sharing the calendar is also easy.
- Create custom email templates to reply to messages and save time.
- You can schedule emails and snooze them to keep track of them later.
- It offers customization for notifications and messages (you can change the text color for different senders).
- You can set message alerts, and use flags & categories to organize and arrange your inbox.
- Creating a new contact is easy with the drag-and-drop feature.
- The sticky notes feature allows you to create reminders on Outlook’s interface.
- It comes with ‘quick parts’ which is its own version of autocomplete that helps you save time.
- Outlook allows you to hide real email addresses by using aliases.
- It may take time to load.
- Some advanced features are only available for paid users.
Outlook offers the same storage as Gmail, 15GB for free.
ProtonMail is among the top email providers known for its email encryption. It is an open-source, encrypted email provider based in Switzerland created by the European Organization for Nuclear Research.
Key features of ProtonMail email services
- ProtonMail enables you to send and receive emails with end-to-end encryption.
- You can easily import contacts from CSV or VCF files to ProtonMail.
- You don’t have to provide any personal information for signing up for an account. It uses robust PGP encryption standards.
- You can share files and folders stored in Proton Drive through the shareable secure URL within the drive.
- The desktop notification feature enables you to receive notifications on your desktop screen.
- It has the “self-destruct” feature that allows you to send messages which destruct themselves after a specified time.
- It comes with Allow lists and Block List filters that automatically detect and filters spam messages.
- The IP address is removed from all the emails.
- It has address verification that allows you to save your signed key into a digitally signed contract so that it can’t be tampered with once verified.
- The paid plan includes multi-user support, an autoresponder, and email filters.
You can send only 150 messages per day and it offers very less storage for the free account.
ProtonMail offers only 500MB of storage in their free plan.
AOL is a web-based free email service provider by Verizon Communications. It has a simple and easy-to-use account user interface. It is also known as AIM Mail.
Key features of AOL email services
- AOL offers unlimited storage space. It has a 25MB attachment limit.
- You get spam and virus protection like any other email service provider. It has a spelling checker and filters that let you sort different types of emails.
- It offers quick links for features like a to-do list, calendar, and blog.
- You can import contacts in different formats like LDIF, CSV, or Txt formats.
- You can organize messages with its create customized folders feature.
- It allows you to undo sent emails.
- AOL comes with Email stationary that lets you customize your email templates with different themes and styles.
- It supports POP and IMAP protocols that allow you to download emails that you can access later even without the Internet.
You need to buy plans to get remove ads.
You get unlimited data storage.
5. Yahoo Mail
Yahoo Mail is counted as the best email service for personal use provided by the company Yahoo! It has many other services like Yahoo News and Yahoo Groups. It offers massive storage of 1 TB which is the highest after AOL’s unlimited storage.
Key features of Yahoo email services
- You can customize your inbox by choosing different themes available in Yahoo Mail.
- It provides easy calendar integration right from the inbox.
- You can integrate other email services like Gmail, Outlook & AOL with it easily.
- It has many built-in tools like Notepad, attaches files from Google Drive or Dropbox, and connects other accounts.
- It organizes your emails into “Views” in the left panel like documents, photos, receipts, travel, etc.
- It enables you to search for any key information from your inbox.
- You can create up to 500 free email addresses that can be disposed of without including your personal data.
- It enables you to use animated GIFs in messages to show your feelings.
- Yahoo Mail comes with good spam-blocking capabilities.
- It comes with fewer filters and rulers.
- To attach a file, you need to have it available on your device.
- To get rid of ads you need to purchase the subscription plan.
Yahoo Mail offers storage of 1TB.
Are you looking to automate your email workflows?
Take a WebMaxy eGrowth 7-day free trial today!
6. iCloud Mail
iCloud Mail is an email service provided by Apple. It automatically turns on several apps like iCloud Drive, photos, and iCloud Backup once you set up your account.
Key features of iCloud Mail email services
- iCloud Mail enables you to access IMAP.
- You get a minimalistic and easy-to-use interface.
- It provides keyboard shortcuts that reduce the time required to compose emails.
- It automatically loads the HTML images.
- It has a spam filtering option that also allows you to set up rules to block messages.
- You can mark certain senders as “VIPs” and it will automatically send their emails to a special folder.
- It allows you to share your files and folders via iCloud Drive.
- You get the Keynote presentations tool.
- iCloud Mail doesn’t have any advertisements which helps you to create and view emails without any disturbance.
The downside of iCloud Mail is that it can be used only with Apple devices.
You get free online storage of 5GB and share files up to 5 GB.
Mail.com is a free email service that allows you to select from 200+ domains while creating an email address. You can personalize your email address and it will work as identification of a specific person.
Key features of Mail.com email services
- Mail.com comes with features like Virus protection and a Spam blocker.
- You can access your Mail via smartphone.
- You can import data in various formats like CVS and ICS formats.
- It has many features like a word processor, spreadsheet tools, and presentation applications.
- It allows you to set reminders using the Organizer tool.
- Mail enables you to create your own filter rules.
- It provides 2FA authentication.
- It offers a 30MB attachment size limit.
- You can also integrate it with Facebook.
- It doesn’t offer any Antivirus.
- It has no proper mail management feature.
Mail.com provides 65GB of email storage.
GMX is the best for the file-sharing capabilities among the list of all email providers. You can access GMX mail through webmaiL POP3 and IMAP4 protocols. It keeps data in European data centers like photos, videos, and contacts for maintaining high-level security.
Key features of GMX email services
- GMX allows you to maintain your contacts in an online address book.
- You can manage schedules with easy drag-and-drop functionality.
- It provides GMX antivirus that helps protect your emails.
- You can add 10 different aliases to receive emails from different email addresses at one place.
- GMX provides customizable filter settings for sorting emails.
- It’s easy to share your calendar with friends and colleagues.
- With the MailCheck extension from Chrome, you can get notified when you receive new emails.
- GMX doesn’t require any installation.
You need to buy their subscription to get rid of advertisements.
GMX provides free online storage of 2GB.
9. Zoho Mail
Zoho Mail is one of the best email hosts services that provides protection against fake emails. It allows you to connect easily with other Zoho apps which ensures email privacy. It provides advanced security to your data with 2FA, EAR, TLS, and GDPR compliance.
Key features of Zoho email services
- Zoho offers a control panel that allows you to change settings and make customization.
- It allows you to create up to 25 business addresses.
- You can easily manage all your tasks, documents, notes, and calendar from your inbox.
- It has a built-in tool that enables you to migrate emails from your previous email service.
- It has the e-Discovery process which helps you to find emails quickly.
- You can organize attachments by their type.
- It provides different email filters that you can use to customize as per your needs.
- It offers a calendar feature that enables you to create events, invite users and manage group calendars, etc.
- It doesn’t provide an import contact service.
- You don’t get IMAP/POP/Active Sync in the free plan.
Zoho Mail offers storage of 5GB per user.
10. Yandex Mail
Yandex email services were launched in the year 2001 by a Russian company. This email service provides good security with protection against spam and fraud. You can change the appearance of the box as per your choice.
Key features of Yandex email services
- It checks all emails for viruses and keeps the suspicious ones in the spam folder.
- It allows you to access Yandex services from one account.
- Yandex comes with smart filtering options that highlight the emails coming from real people.
- You can easily create tasks and task lists in it.
- It offers a built-in translator.
- It provides many features like a timer, importing and exporting contacts, and hotkeys.
- It enables you to login into the app with a pin or fingerprint.
It doesn’t allow you to change the 24-hour format.
Yandex provides only 10GB of storage.
Email services: The Bottom Line
Nowadays, marketers know how useful emails are for bringing in new customers and driving repeat sales. They are constantly looking for the best email marketing services. There are many free email service providers that we have mentioned above such as Gmail, Outlook, and Yahoo. A/B testing is also a good way to ensure that you send the emails that receive the best customer response.
Webmaxy eGrowth is an email marketing and automation tool that comes with a wide range of features. You can plan, create, schedule, and automate your emails with it. Additionally, it has many features that can help you to manage your eCommerce platform effectively. You get a wide range of features in Webmaxy eGrowth such as a KPI dashboard, conversion dashboard, marketing insights, audience segmentation, marketing automation, social campaigns, email marketing, Whatsapp marketing, customer loyalty, help desk, and retargeting.
Schedule a call with our experts to learn more about Webmaxy eGrowth or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to enhance your customer experience and boost retention rates?
Create, plan, and schedule your email campaigns with WebMaxy eGrowth.
Frequently asked questions: Email services
Gmail is the best free email service used by more than 1.8 billion people. It offers a free storage space of 15 GB and an attachment size of 25 MB. It has a smart reply feature that enables you to autocomplete your replies and save time. It has a confidential mode that allows you to set expiration dates on your emails.
Emails are used by everyone regardless of their profession and industry. We have mentioned below the 5 most commonly used email platforms today:
– Yahoo Mail
– Zoho Mail
Email services provide you with tools that enable you to send bulk emails and execute email marketing. Some of the best email services are as follows:
– Yahoo! Mail
– Zoho Mail
– AOL Mail
Emails are a great way to reach out to customers without causing inconvenience to them. There are many advantages of using email services that we have mentioned below.
– Affordable: Emails are an easy and affordable way to communicate with your target audience.
– Fast: Emails are a fast way to communicate with people as they reach them within a few seconds.
– Access: Emails are easy to access by people anytime and anywhere.
For sending emails you need to find the right email addresses of people. Some of the best ways to find email addresses are as follows:
– You can use an email lookup tool.
– Use LinkedIn to find your connections’ email addresses.
– Use “@domainname.com” on DuckDuckGo.
– Utilize Facebook and Twitter.