If You are situated in the United Kingdom, Module 4 of the Standard Contractual Clauses shall apply together with the UK Addendum to the Standard Contractual Clauses (SCCs) in relation to the transfer of Personal Data from the United Kingdom.
The UK Addendum to the Standard Contractual Clauses shall apply subject to the following:
- Part 1, Table 1: the ‘Start Date’, ‘Parties’ and ‘Key Contract’ shall be the parties of WebMaxy’s Terms of Service;
- Part 1, Table 2: the modules and selected clauses shall be Module 4 (Processor-Controller) of the SCCs;
- Part 1, Table 3: the appendix information shall be as set out in the SCCs;
- Part 1, Table 4: the Exporter may end the addendum as set out in Section 19 of the UK Addendum to the SCCs;
- Part 2: the Alternative Part 2 Mandatory Clauses shall apply, as follows: Part 2: Mandatory Clauses of the Approved Addendum, being the template Addendum B.1.0 issued by the Information Commission Office (ICO) and laid before the UK Parliament in accordance with s119A of the Data Protection Act 2018 on 28 January 2022, as it is revised under Section 18 of those mandatory clauses.